The Antminer T9 is the world’s first bitcoin miner with ASIC based on the 16nm process node and the BM1387 ASIC Chip.
Bitmain’s BM1387 chip is built using TSMC’s 16nm FinFET technology and is the world’s most efficient bitcoin mining chip in the consumer market. Each Antminer T9 operates 171 of these chips to deliver a stability and efficiency combination that can’t be found in any other Bitcoin miner on the market.
- Hash rate: 12.5TH / s. (variation of +/- 5% is expected)
- Power Consumption: 1576W + 7% (Bitmains APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25 ° C ambient temperature)
- Power Efficiency: 0.126J / GH + 7% (Bitmain’s APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25 ° C ambient temperature)
- DC voltage input: 11.60 ~ 13.00V
- Chip Type: BM1387
- Chip volume per. Unit: 171 chips
- Dimensions: 350mm (L) x 135mm (W) x 158mm (H)
- Cooling: Two 12038 fans. Front fan: 6000RPM, rear fan: 4300RPM
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Network Connection: Ethernet